Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let's make a bet about who will lose a toenail before Nov 21st

Because I'm pretty sure I will win. These long runs are killing my little toes! My second toe is all black and blue. War scars...
How many miles have you been running on weekly runs? I cant get past 6 milers even though my plan suggests 7 milers. But the 18 miler this past weekend certainly upped my numbers! I listened to a book on tape to get through it.
I tried my new bottle belt- funny story.. washed it out before I ran with it and I must not have rinsed in completely. I went to drink my propel at mile six and finished with a mouth of bubbles!! Not the refreshment I was looking for : )  I will have to try it again for the big 20-miler coming up in a few weeks!
Hope you had a nice Labor Day too!
XO
Mer

No comments:

Post a Comment