Monday, September 13, 2010

i still have toenails, however feet are not...pretty

though, they never were in college either.

I tried my fanny pack looking water bottle over the weekend and I hate it. Not the idea of having a nice sip of water, but the feel and look of the thing. It is supposed to fit all nice in the small of my back and it bounces around - I ended up carrying the bottle in my hand.

I ran a 4 mile race for a tempo workout this Saturday in Central Park - it was good, I have been afraid that I cannot go fast at all, and I wanted to see if I could do a faster tempo (even if for only 4 miles!) but ran a 25:54, so weirdly 6:29's average. I wish I could do that for 13.1 and 26.2. I am excited for this weekend. We need to plan out our details!

For weekly runs I have been doing between 8-12, but my weekly mileage has been hovering between 35-45 miles mostly, so I have been throwing in a few cross training days. I haven't done a completely long run yet. My schedule on my phone I put in has me working up to 20 before the marathon but only once. This past weekend, the day of the 4 miler, I ran 13, then Sunday ran about 10. I am about to go xtrain before work now............

The one thing I need to do really is abs. holy crap some of the girls in the race had crazy abs. I want those (again?? dare I say) - -

love you, I hope your foot feels better, soon! we need to have a phone date this week to discuss this weekend!

ziga

No comments:

Post a Comment